Agile Coaching Value System
What do we, as agile Coaches, value? What is our value system?
- Respect and Trust
- Transparency and Open communication
- This works both ways. As a coach you want to show them that its OK not to know something. You certainly don’t know everything. But you are willing to learn.
- Safe-fail experiments
- Being hands-on and in the groove
- Second-hand information and knowledge can only take you so far
- Down-to-earth, humble attitude
- Being one amongst them.
- Joy of improving things one baby-step at a time
- Motivation and self driven
- Lead by Example
- Continuous learning and putting ourselves out of our comfort zone
- I care, I’m here to help make things better and learn in the process. I’m not here only for the money.
- And so on…