[Agile India 2012] Largest first-of-its-kind Conference in Asia :: Feb 17-19 :: Bengaluru
Learn… Network… Explore…
@ Asia’s Premier Agile and Lean Conference
A refreshing yet intense 3-day conference where you can:
- Learn from over 135 expert practitioners and 120 hand-picked sessions.
- Network & share your knowledge and experience with over 700 eager international delegates from literally every software company practicing or exploring Agile & Lean.
- Explore diverse and interesting solutions and contribute to the future of Agile software development.
AGILE INDIA 2012 (http://agile2012.in/)
17, 18 & 19 February 2012
Le Meridien, Bengaluru.
REGISTER: http://agile2012.in/registration (register before 12 Jan & save Rs. 1000)
Over 120 hand picked sessions by expert practitioners on Agile, Lean and Lean-Startup covering:
- Agile Development Practices
- Enterprise Agile
- Leadership and Organizational Transformation
- Agile & Outsourcing
- Culture, People & Teams
- Lean Principles & Practices
- Agile Product Management
- Coaching & Mentoring and
- Lean Startups.
Catch up on the latest Research on Agile and Lean practices presented by top international researchers.
Also get a unique opportunity to interact with our 10 specially invited Thought Leaders from our Industry.
Check out the full conference program.
Don’t forget to see the detailed stats about the program.
- Interact with 135 expert practitioners & speakers from 18 Countries.
- Meet all the thought leaders, who put together this wonderful 3-day program (over the last 6 months).
- Exchange ideas with 700 international delegates from literally every successful software company practicing Agile & Lean.
See profile of registered participants.
Come explore the diverse, interesting solutions Agile & Lean practitioners have discovered to make software development enjoyable. Discover a gamut of problems and solutions practitioners are tackling with their agile adoption.
In the last 10 years, Agile & Lean has fundamentally changed the way successful software companies built software solutions. We’ve solved many core problems, but there are more, interesting problems that need to be solved. Share your thoughts and explore the future of software development.
Participate in an exclusive Open Space, which is part of the Research Cafe.
Showcase your brand to Asia’s largest Agile and Lean software development conferences delegates. Sponsorship details: http://agile2012.in/sponsors/
Come, be part of the new generation of Agile & Lean Thought Leaders.
SPREAD THE WORD!